Ultra Patio Doors Swing Collection
Our Ultra Patio Doors Swing Collection helps you create an entryway that is stunning as well as functional. It incorporates superior structural integrity along with quality and unmatched performance with our exclusive all uPVC and aluminum reinforced frame system. A truly unique door system that offers full customization of size and configuration to match any existing opening.
We have engineered a system where the frames are welded on all four corners which guarantee an airtight seal and a perfectly square doorframe every time. The structural reinforcement is strategically positioned to strengthen key areas of the frame and sash that support the adjustable hinges and the multipoint operating hardware.
HC-650, HC-651 Door Features & Benefits
- 6 5/8” x 1 1/2” all uPVC welded frame including sill with full aluminum reinforcement
- Multi-chambered all uPVC welded sash panel with full aluminum reinforcement
- Fully weeped sill with offset covered drainage channels
- Full foam compression weather strip on frame along with additional fin seal
- Adjustable self-draining sweep with superior multiple bubble fin system and exterior cover
- 8 1/2” sill with a clear aluminum anodized finish
- 4–2D adjustable hinges standard on 6’8” height and 5–2D adjustable hinges on 8’ height doors
- Automatic mult-point locking system is standard
- In the automatic multi-point locking system, the inactive panel operates by engaging or disengaging the shoot bolt rods with the mortise lock system
- Glazed standard with double pane insulated tempered glass with warm-edge super spacer S-class
- Venice lever set handles are standard on both active and inactive panels
What are Window & Door Energy Star Performance Ratings?
The Energy Star™ program was developed by the U.S. Department of Energy and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency to help identify energy-efficient choices for your home. The Energy Star™ seal is only granted to products that demonstrate significant reduction in energy consumption in the home. The majority of Window City windows and doors meet or exceed U.S. and Canadian regulations to be considered Energy Star™ compliant. Window City is also an Energy Star™ Partner.