Slim Fixed Window HC-151
The Slim Fixed Window HC-151 is appreciated by architects and home renovators because of their design with narrow frames that enable viewing areas to be maximized. This Slim-Fixed window does not open but comes with a low profile design and a narrow frame to create a distinctive look and also maximizes the glass viewing area. Slim-Fixed windows can be ordered in an unlimited range of architectural shapes and curves to make custom design creations possible and incorporates structural and thermal chambers for superior strength in large openings.
HC-151 Slim Fixed Features and Benefits
- 1. 3 1/4″ fusion-welded frame corners for added strength
- multi-chambered design insulates and prevents condensation
- available with double or triple pane Solar Solutions glazing options
- graceful low profile design and narrow frame create distinctive look and maximize viewing area
- unlimited range of architectural shapes and curves make custom design creations possible
- 7/8″ double-strength glass with warm edge S-Class super spacer
What are Window & Door Energy Star Performance Ratings?
The Energy Star™ program was developed by the U.S. Department of Energy and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency to help identify energy-efficient choices for your home. The Energy Star™ seal is only granted to products that demonstrate significant reduction in energy consumption in the home. The majority of Window City windows and doors meet or exceed U.S. and Canadian regulations to be considered Energy Star™ compliant. Window City is also an Energy Star™ Partner