Sliding Window WC-300 Single Slider Lift-Out
We have applied our distinctive styling and quality construction to a standard style of sliding, lift out window. Our WC-300 Single Slider window has a 4½” fusion welded frame and only one sash that slides horizontally within the frame with the other sash fixed. The normal slide is from left to right (viewed from the outside) but the opposite slide is available (must be specified when you order) and the sash lifts out for easy exterior cleaning from the inside. This window comes with a half screen that is on the end that opens only and is easily removable.
WC-300 Single Slider Lift-Out Features and Benefits
- 4 1/2″ fusion-welded frame and sash for superior strength
- multi-chambered design insulates and prevents condensation
- horizontal operating sash lifts out for easy cleaning
- fully interlocking sashes to maximize security and for air and water tightness
- triple weather strip on the operating sash to virtually eliminate air infiltration
- easily removable pull tab half screen
- sash glides on dual roller operation system for smooth opening and closing
- 3/4″ double-strength glass with warm edge S-Class super spacer
What are Window & Door Energy Star Performance Ratings?
The Energy Star™ program was developed by the U.S. Department of Energy and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency to help identify energy-efficient choices for your home. The Energy Star™ seal is only granted to products that demonstrate significant reduction in energy consumption in the home. The majority of Window City windows and doors meet or exceed U.S. and Canadian regulations to be considered Energy Star™ compliant. Window City is also an Energy Star™ Partner