WC-200 Single Slider Tilt
This classic sliding window design is ideal for the side of homes or for smaller rooms within the home. Our Single Slider window has only one sash that slides horizontally within the frame with the other sash fixed. The normal slide is from left to right (viewed from the outside) but the opposite slide is available (must be specified when you order) and the sash tilts in for easy exterior cleaning from the inside. This window comes with a half screen that is on the end that opens only and is easily removable.
WC-200 Single Slider Tilt Features and Benefits
- 3 1/4″ fusion-welded frame and sash for added strength
- multi-chambered design insulates and prevents condensation
- horizontal operating sash tilts in, permitting easy exterior cleaning from inside
- fully interlocking sash to maximize security and for air and water tightness
- triple weather strip on the operating sash to virtually eliminate air infiltration
- easily removable pull tab half screen
- standard pocket sill (welded) with interior drainage channel
- heavy-duty cam action locking system for security
- double locks over 30 inches in Height
- 3/4″ double-strength glass with warm edge S-Class super spacer
- die-cast zinc pivot bars with patented locking system
What are Window & Door Energy Star Performance Ratings?
The Energy Star™ program was developed by the U.S. Department of Energy and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency to help identify energy-efficient choices for your home. The Energy Star™ seal is only granted to products that demonstrate significant reduction in energy consumption in the home. The majority of Window City windows and doors meet or exceed U.S. and Canadian regulations to be considered Energy Star™ compliant. Window City is also an Energy Star™ Partner