Patio Doors – WC-500 Sliding Collection
The Window City Ultra Sliding Patio Door Collection is designed to deliver ultimate strength and durability as well as functionality and beauty. They stand up to extreme traffic and weather conditions for years to come. The Collection is available in standard two panel or four panel units or we can custom build for your specifications. They are available with extensive solar solution options, custom shapes, sizes, grilles, colour, hardware and accessories.
WC-500 Features & Benefits
- all uPVC multi chambered 5 3/4″ frame
- multi-chambered welded sash – all vertical stiles are steel reinforced
- 13/16″ double strength tempered glass with Super Spacer S-Class Warm Edge
- double weather stripping & co-extruded bulb seal on frame
- sash panels are co-extruded with a dual durometer flex PVC
- sloped sill for optimal water drainage
- twin point hardware standard-white/white
- self-lubricated (metal) double tandem adjustable rollers on an anodized aluminum track
- heavy duty extruded aluminum screen frame with fiberglass mesh and 4 adjustable wheels
- anti-lift out security block
Fashion and function meet with the insulated kick panel option on our WC-501 Sliding Patio Garden Door, adding a distinct architectural flavour to your home. The Garden Door also includes all the features and benefits and option choices as the WC-500 sliding patio door.
What are Window & Door Energy Star Performance Ratings?
The Energy Star™ program was developed by the U.S. Department of Energy and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency to help identify energy-efficient choices for your home. The Energy Star™ seal is only granted to products that demonstrate significant reduction in energy consumption in the home. The majority of Window City windows and doors meet or exceed U.S. and Canadian regulations to be considered Energy Star™ compliant. Window City is also an Energy Star™ Partner.