Hung Windows – WC-251 Double Hung Tilt
A traditional hung window style that satisfies sophisticated styling expectations while providing the maximum flexibility in ventilation options. Double Hung windows can open from the top or bottom with an upper and lower sash that slide vertically past each other in a single frame allowing more flexibility in ventilation. This is a window style commonly seen in many elegant homes. Both sashes also tilt in to permit easy exterior cleaning from the inside and the window comes with an easily removable full screen.
WC-251 Double Hung Tilt Features and Benefits
- 3 1/4″ fusion-welded frame and sash for added strength
- multi-chambered design insulates and prevents condensation
- fully interlocking sashes to maximize security and minimize air infiltration
- both sashes tilt in, permitting easy exterior cleaning from inside
- pocket head and sill with Quad-4 weather stripping to help keep cold air out
- triple weather strip sealing system located on the sashes for air and water tightness
- Easily removable pull tab full screen
- heavy-duty cam action locking system for security
- die-cast zinc pivot bars with patented locking system
- 3/4″ double-strength glass with warm edge S-Class super spacer
- stainless steel constant force balance system ensures smooth operation
- full balance covers for a complete finished appearance
What are Window & Door Energy Star Performance Ratings?
The Energy Star™ program was developed by the U.S. Department of Energy and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency to help identify energy-efficient choices for your home. The Energy Star™ seal is only granted to products that demonstrate significant reduction in energy consumption in the home. The majority of Window City windows and doors meet or exceed U.S. and Canadian regulations to be considered Energy Star™ compliant. Window City is also an Energy Star™ Partner.