Hung Windows – WC-201 Single Hung Tilt
This classic window design is ideal for the side of homes or for smaller rooms within the home. Our Single Slider window has only one sash that slides horizontally within the frame with the other sash fixed. The normal slide is from left to right (viewed from the outside) but the opposite slide is available (must be specified when you order) and the sash tilts in for easy exterior cleaning from the inside. These hung windows comes with a half screen that is on the end that opens only and is easily removable.
WC-201 Single Hung Tilt Features and Benefits
- 3 1/4″ fusion-welded frame and sash for added strength
- multi-chambered design insulates and prevents condensation
- bottom sash tilts in for easy cleaning
- 3/4″ double-strength glass with warm edge S-Class super spacer
- fully interlocking sash to maximize security and minimize air infiltration
- triple weather strip sealing system located on the sash for air and water tightness
- easily removable pull tab half screen
- standard pocket sill (welded) with interior drainage channel
- heavy-duty cam action locking system for security
- double locks over 30″ width
- die-cast zinc pivot bars with patented locking system
What are Window & Door Energy Star Performance Ratings?
The Energy Star™ program was developed by the U.S. Department of Energy and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency to help identify energy-efficient choices for your home. The Energy Star™ seal is only granted to products that demonstrate significant reduction in energy consumption in the home. The majority of Window City windows and doors meet or exceed U.S. and Canadian regulations to be considered Energy Star™ compliant. Window City is also an Energy Star™ Partner