Casement Fixed Windows HC-176
This high profile casement fixed windows create spectacular window effects in a home, create an elegant expanse of glass and achieve a higher level of architectural sophistication. The Casement Fixed Windows HC-176 do not open and are designed with a structural frame to accommodate larger openings. The classic contours of the frame are designed to match the size and appearance of our casement and awning windows for an attractive and uniform look and operational versatility for your home.
HC-176 Casement Fixed Features and Benefits
- 1. 3 1/4″ fusion-welded frame corners for added strength
- multi-chambered design insulates and prevents condensation
- available with double or triple pane Solar Solutions glazing options
- high profile frame made to match our casement and awning windows for design and operational versatility
- 7/8″ double-strength glass with warm edge S-Class super spacer
What are Window & Door Energy Star Performance Ratings?
The Energy Star™ program was developed by the U.S. Department of Energy and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency to help identify energy-efficient choices for your home. The Energy Star™ seal is only granted to products that demonstrate significant reduction in energy consumption in the home. The majority of Window City windows and doors meet or exceed U.S. and Canadian regulations to be considered Energy Star™ compliant. Window City is also an Energy Star™ Partner