Awning Window WC-425
The Awning Window WC-425 have one of our most attractive and functional designs, made even better by a thicker 4 ½” frame. Awning windows allow the window sash to swing out and upwards and are typically hinged at the top. These windows open up to 45 degrees from the bottom, letting air circulate freely while providing a unique protective shield to keep rain out. They also come with an easily removable screen.
WC-425 Awning Features and Benefits
- 4 1/2″ fusion-welded frame and sash provides superior strength
- multi-chambered design insulates and prevents condensation
- double co-extruded hollow bulb seal for added insulation value
- quiet triple fin weatherseal on casement sash to virtually eliminate air infiltration
- sash is hinged at the top and opens 45 degrees from the bottom for ideal air circulation
- Easily removable smooth edge overlap screen with hidden retention system
- low profile fold down hardware for effortless operation
- 3/4″ double-strength glass with warm edge S-Class super spacer
- double multi-point locking system provides additional security
What are Window & Door Energy Star Performance Ratings?
The Energy Star™ program was developed by the U.S. Department of Energy and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency to help identify energy-efficient choices for your home. The Energy Star™ seal is only granted to products that demonstrate significant reduction in energy consumption in the home. The majority of Window City windows and doors meet or exceed U.S. and Canadian regulations to be considered Energy Star™ compliant. Window City is also an Energy Star™ Partner