Awning Window WC-125
Awning windows provide functionality yet must blend in flawlessly as a component of the home’s overall architecture. Awning windows allow the window sash to swing out and upwards and are typically hinged at the top. Our Awning Window WC-125 open up to 45 degrees from the bottom letting air circulate freely, while providing a unique protective shield to keep rain out and come with an easily removable screen.
WC-125 Awning Windows Features and Benefits
- 3 1/4″ fusion-welded frame and sash corners for strength
- multi-chambered design insulates and prevents condensation
- 3/4″ double-strength glass with warm edge S-Class super spacer
- double co-extruded hollow bulb seal for added insulation value
- quiet triple fin weatherseal on casement sash to virtually eliminate air infiltration
- top-mounted sash hinge allows 45 degree opening from bottom
- Easily removable smooth edge overlap screen with hidden retention system
- low profile fold down hardware for effortless operation
- double multi-point locking system provides additional security
- available with double or triple pane Solar Solutions glazing options
- Premium hardware for effortless operation
What are Window & Door Energy Star Performance Ratings?
The Energy Star™ program was developed by the U.S. Department of Energy and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency to help identify energy-efficient choices for your home. The Energy Star™ seal is only granted to products that demonstrate significant reduction in energy consumption in the home. The majority of Window City windows and doors meet or exceed U.S. and Canadian regulations to be considered Energy Star™ compliant. Window City is also an Energy Star™ Partner